- Search the Library Catalog to find books, eBooks, DVDs and audio books. While it is possible to find journal articles using the Catalog, we suggest that you use the Databases (instead of the Catalog) to search for articles.
- In the Catalog's Search Box (upper left of the screen), you can type in keywords or a title or an author's name. Then click on the orange Search button.
- Below the Search Box is a "Limit to:" drop-down menu. Here, you can choose the type of resource you're looking for, such as Books or eBooks. (Audio/Visual Material refers to DVDs and eVideos).
- The following example shows a Library Catalog search for the keywords "social media" to find books in the library.
- You can find more information about the book by clicking on the "Details" link.
- Use the call number to find the book on the shelf, or simply ask a library employee for help finding the book.
- To access the eBook, click on the "View Online" link. You will then be asked to Log In with your Borrower ID and Password/PIN. (If you are not sure how to log in, please refer to these instructions.)